Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Phoenix template for K1.5.9

More
14 years 2 months ago #21 by google
SEOLord wrote:

Nice, but the fonts show...strange in demo...in main menu, and footer/down side...work on that! ;)

What fonts look strange ? Maybe a screenshot ? :) It's just standard Arial font, maybe you refer to text shadow applied ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22 by SEOLord
Design is not my strong spot (as my nick says :) ).

In the menus the shadow, It makes tha font look strange, some work thare to make the words clear and cute would make this a great Kunena Theme ;)
Btw...congrats and good luck with this!

More
14 years 2 months ago #23 by eddybg
I went to the site but it says it is down for maintenance...

Will it be up soon, or is there a link I can get to download the template?

thanks,

Eddy

More
14 years 1 month ago #24 by rocknrollme
eddybg wrote:

I went to the site but it says it is down for maintenance...

Will it be up soon, or is there a link I can get to download the template?

thanks,

Eddy

Hey,

Same here, this template seems to be kickass, but I can't download it because the website seems to be down.

Could anyone post the zip file of the template over here ?

Cheers

More
14 years 1 month ago #25 by onebeat
Hello,

i have problem with my kunena template it seams that my search button is going down for some reason - i have found the location where file needs to be edit (kunena.forum.css)but i am not sure how B)

Can somebody help me with this problem? B)

Here is phoenix template so you can download it B)

File Attachment:

File Name: phoenix.zip
File Size:346 KB
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago #26 by Fingaz
the download link dose not work

More
14 years 1 month ago #27 by Lionheart
Hiya onebeat... I had a similar issue and Google put it down to a template issue or css conflict. I`m using quasar from rockethemes and suggested I did this.

1.In the template folder, open kunena.forum.css with an editor, find "line-height:35px" (without quotes) and change it to "line-height:18px;"
2. Just below "text-transform:uppercase;" and before "{" add: "padding-top:8px;". All without quotes.
3. Save the file and uploaded to your server. Search will not perfectly aligned but I think it looks better. Check with IE also, i don't know if it will work.

Not saying it will work with your setup but it may be a start. Its not perfect but It is a hell of alot better and since its a cool template a little imperfection is just that.

;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #28 by Lionheart
Strange Fingaz the download link is working here ????

:huh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #29 by onebeat
That is right - is works like charme with this lines in css files:)

Thx very much for this!

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #30 by darksoul
where to download?

The coolest template for kunena!
but i have a problem.. look this:
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by darksoul.

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds