Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 1.5.4 - punBB template

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1 by sozzled
Following on from these discussions: I have developed a simple, minimalist template that uses text links instead of graphic buttons and creates an "always open" quick reply feature. See image below (click the image to enlarge it):

This template can be downloaded from my site: demo.enduring.com.au/downloads/Kunena/ku...-punBB-template.zip/

Please note: this template was developed for K 1.5.4 and it will not work with K 1.0.x.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by santapec
Looks cool but the download link on your site isn't working.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Thanks. I've fixed my earlier message. :cheer:

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by santapec
Thanks, but now I'm getting "Sorry, your download limit has been reached for this file" when I try to download it.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:K 1.5.4 - punBB template
I've increased the download limit for non-registered users. Sorry about that. :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by santapec
no worries, but it still links to kunena_punBB-template.gif if I click download

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
I am really sorry about running you through the wringer. I have now corrected everything and I've tested the download procedure and I think it should all work now! :blush:

More
14 years 8 months ago #8 by santapec
haha! thanks mate, works like a charm now. will check it out

More
14 years 8 months ago #9 by santapec
Looks really good. Which files did you change to replace the graphic buttons with text links?

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #10 by sozzled
There were not many files to change because most of the logic was already there in the default_ex template. This meant that I only had to delete the button images and Kunena did the rest! :woohoo:

However, I did make a few prudent changes to view.php. message.php, showcat.php and kunena.forum.css so you can WinDiff against the originals in the default_ex folder to see what I did. If you want to know more, it'll cost you a slab of XXXX. ;)

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds