Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question All kenlapz.ORG Kunena Templates now Ready for kunena 1.5.3 + 3 New Kunena Templates

More
14 years 3 months ago #11 by Seraphin
When I try to unarchive the file I'm getting an error that says NTFS extra data invalid? WTH does that mean?
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #12 by sozzled
Seraphin wrote:

When I try to unarchive the file I'm getting an error that says NTFS extra data invalid? WTH does that mean?

I have no idea. This stuff is ancient. It probably doesn't work at all.
More
12 years 8 months ago #13 by pussadorn
More
12 years 8 months ago #14 by Matias

pussadorn wrote: i like

There's a better way to say this: a button called "Thankyou"! :)
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds