Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question 2 Kunena forum in one Joomla site

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by apek
i use joomla as our company intranet. I want to have 2 kunena forum in my intranet. The first one is for the general forum. The second one is special. We have a special section for staff get mixed called staffmix which i use jomsocial as the important tool. I want to have the second Kunena in this section.

How can i install 2 Kunena forums in one Joomla site? How can i achieve this? :blink:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by apek
i use joomla as our company intranet. I want to have 2 kunena forum in my intranet. The first one is for the general forum. The second one is special. We have a special section for staff get mixed called staffmix which i use jomsocial as the important tool. I want to have the second Kunena in this section.

How can i install 2 Kunena forums in one Joomla site? How can i achieve this? :dry:
More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by Lintzy
If you want to install two autonomous forums, you'll find an answer in this thread:

www.kunena.com/forum/83-common-questions...um-on-one-site#19701
More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by froggymorning
I'd like to know too, but I do not have permission to access that thread. Any possibility of pasting?
More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by fxstein
This is an outdated link that no longer exists.

With Kunena 1.6 you can have as many separate forums per site as you want.

Go check out www.getransportation.com

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by John
:woohoo: and how can we install the separate forums?
More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by gerko511
Good to know that it is possible to configure more than one forum with Kunena. But can someone please tell me how?

I like to have 2 different forums on my joomla site. One is only to be accessable to board members and the other to members.

Now I have 1 forum with 2 sections but that't not doing it for me.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8 by completejigsaw
Please can you provide info as to how we get 2 forums working on one site? This thread hasnt been answered and Im up against a deadline with no existing solution evident in the forum here

Thanks Jodee
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9 by sozzled

completejigsaw wrote: Please can you provide info as to how we get 2 forums working on one site? This thread hasn't been answered ...

Actually, this topic has been answered (see fxstein's reply a few messages before yours). Perhaps the fine point of detail hasn't been included in this topic, but that's a different issue. There is more information about this issue that what you might find on the forum. Customised menus explains how you can rig your site to have different Joomla menus that, in effect, appear to your users as separate forums. However, the application of the theory requires an advanced understanding of how the Joomla menu system works and such knowledge may be beyond the reach of the average or novice user.

The following topic may also give you a few tips: Multiple forums on one Joomla . There are other examples. However, it is difficult to give a one-size-fits-all solution to the many different cases that people may encounter.

If you are unable to perform the customised tailoring then a commercial solution may be more appropriate to your circumstances. Would this be an option?
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #10 by korkunov

If you want to install two autonomous forums, you'll find an answer in this thread:
www.kunena.com/forum/83-common-questions...um-on-one-site#19701

You do not have permissions to access this page
Why ?
And, can u explain me in this thread (about 2 forum).

Thank.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by korkunov.
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds