Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Help us test the new import framework

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by fxstein
Please give us a hand and help us test the long awaited import framework for Kunena. We are currently working on finishing support for phpBB3, SMF2, ccBoard, Agora, DIscussions, NinjaBoard and potentially other packages.

In order to test more complex scenarios we just setup a sandbox with all of them installed (SMF2 is pending).

Here is what we are looking for:

Please signup with a test account and hammer away. Create some new topics, reply to existing - do it with bbcode and attachments, all the features you would like to get converted.

You can find the sand box here: sandbox.kunena.org

You can follow the source code here: github.com/Kunena/com_kunenaimporter-1.6

The more scenarios you can give us the better.

We are planning to make an initial test version for some of the supported forums available later this week.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: woonydanny, rinuccio sp
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by frold
Thanks, I did create some test posts.

Keep up the good work...

Still interested in doing a test to convert my phpBB3 board to Kunena...
More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by Garry1953
Nice to see SMF2.0 get a mention. :)

I'm looking forward to see how things work out with the all in one converter.
I have already converted the hard way, and lost quite a few attachments, so I'm happy to see a possible saviour in sight.

Thanks for the hard work you guys put in.
More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by Jesna
Im using wordpress and smf2.0..

But I would like to import my smf to kunena and then use joomla/kunena :) so hoping the smf2.0 importer will soon be finished

/Jakob
More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by voodoo007
8743 Posts in 1184 Topics by 110 Members

Running Joomla and smf2 in a wrapper. would love to convert over to Kunena. I can even test it if needed. Just email me.
More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
The component in publicly available for download.
More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by deemo
Where can i get a hold of the importer or is it still in development? as I have a site to bring over from ccboard 300 members about 40,000 posts
More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled
Did you read what Matias posted 10 months ago?

*** Topic locked to prevent further misuse **
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds