- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Captcha not working in kuena discuss
15 years 11 months ago #67127
by hcx
Captcha not working in kuena discuss was created by hcx
I have managed to configure the Captcha plugin to work in the forum, but unfortunately, all attempts to enable captcha within the article discussions is not working. It does not display the captch words, nor does it display the box to type in the words
2 - When I attempt to turn off allowing guests to post/write, but have the quick reply box on in Discuss.. the quick reply box does not show up with the ability for a quick sign in or registration. All it would show is sign in or register with No quick reply box.
2 - When I attempt to turn off allowing guests to post/write, but have the quick reply box on in Discuss.. the quick reply box does not show up with the ability for a quick sign in or registration. All it would show is sign in or register with No quick reply box.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #67827
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Captcha not working in kuena discuss
Hello,
Look here, this should fix your issue : www.kunena.com/forum/178-kunena-discuss-...it=10&start=70#67813
Look here, this should fix your issue : www.kunena.com/forum/178-kunena-discuss-...it=10&start=70#67813
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #68686
by rodvold
Joomla Extension Templates: extensiontemplates.com
Replied by rodvold on topic Re: Captcha not working in kuena discuss
This thread goes to topic creation behavior and date of posts.... couldn't seem to find captcha fix (though it is 11 posts, I'll look again)
disregard I see ur last thread.
disregard I see ur last thread.
Joomla Extension Templates: extensiontemplates.com
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by rodvold.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #74242
by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Re: Captcha not working in kuena discuss
Can we get a better link/instruction on enabling captcha? That link goes to a thread 11 pages long.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #74274
by cuevision
Replied by cuevision on topic Re: Captcha not working in kuena discuss
Searching within this site is much to difficult, although it has the information! So I did a Google and found this:
docs.kunena.org/index.php/How_to_proper_...aptcha_in_kunena_1.6
In not more than some minutes I got it worked just fine!
Have fun with it!
In not more than some minutes I got it worked just fine!
Have fun with it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: misterpat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #74319
by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Re: Captcha not working in kuena discuss
Thanks cuevision! Got it installed.
I think there is a problem with this captcha though. Upon testing it several times, the page refreshes and my post was not posted. I tried with both internet explorer and firefox.
Any ideas?
I think there is a problem with this captcha though. Upon testing it several times, the page refreshes and my post was not posted. I tried with both internet explorer and firefox.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds