Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Instructions for Kunena Discuss plugin

More
12 years 4 months ago #21 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Discussbot Instructions
As mentioned earlier in this topic, there is some basic information but, no, there isn't a fully-developed tutorial to answer every possible question that people may want to know the answers to. Perhaps, one day, when we have time, we might do this. In the meantime, we suggest that people search this category (and the "archive" sub-category) for information that they might be looking for.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #22 by sozzled
*** General observations ***

Most of defects encountered with earlier releases of the Kunena Discuss plugin have fixed (in Kunena Discuss 1.7.2 and K 1.7.2). Most of the problems that have been discussed and were having were caused by people's unfamiliarity with the plugin and the lack of a good set of instructions that explains how to use Kunena Discuss properly. Writing good instructions takes time but it is not solely my responsibility, other forum moderators or the developers to write that documentation. Any member of this community can write documentation.

A very rough guide to using Kunena Discuss is given in msg #5 of this topic.

If anyone would like to help us write better documentation, please send me a PM and I'll be only to glad to answer any questions people about writing documentation. With better documentation we can help a lot more people quicker and better than we're doing at the moment and I think that's what our main objectives should be.

Thanks. :)
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds