Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Quote Button - conflict with Rockettheme typography

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by HRT222
If you see the attached picture, the Quote button is looking cut off. Any idea why as I have only changed the colours of the template and it was like this when I installed it?

Website: www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/2011builddev...&id=12399&Itemid=688

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : rt_hybrid_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: November 16, 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.2) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.0.33) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to reflect better the issues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

FYI : the module latestpost that you are using isn't compatible with kunena 1.6.0. Please disable legacy mode it's causing some issues with kunena 1.6.0.

This issue happens because there is a CSS conflict with your Joomla! template, so you to change the CSS class of the quote button.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by HRT222

xillibit wrote: Hello,

FYI : the module latestpost that you are using isn't compatible with kunena 1.6.0. Please disable legacy mode it's causing some issues with kunena 1.6.0.

This issue happens because there is a CSS conflict with your Joomla! template, so you to change the CSS class of the quote button.

Legacy mode disable.

How can I fix the CSS conflict by changing the class of the quote button? I am using a Rockettheme template with the Gantry framework so if am having issues with it, I am guessing others would to and is bit of a problem.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by HRT222
Any ideas??????????

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Werid Bug with Topic Tools
hi, Please update your gantry framework to the lasted version.

regards 810

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by madLyfe
my gantry is updated all the way and im having the same issue too..

word up!

More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled
I don't really know if this topic is useful in the situation you mentioned, madLyfe, or whether the problem is cause by Rockettheme or because of a specific Kunena template. The only advice that I can offer to you is that many things are possible and Rockettheme's Gantry framework might be a possibility. But that's something you might better discuss with Rockettheme .

The question for you is a simple one: do you get the same issues when you use a standard Joomla template, rhuk_milkyway for example, and the default, unmodified Kunena template (Blue Eagle) that was installed with K 1.6.2?

More
13 years 3 months ago #8 by madLyfe
ya ive made a post on their boards.. they got me through a couple of those issues ive posted the last couple of days(minus the menu redirect deal.. that was mine.. lol). it works fine on rhuk_milyway..

word up!

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #9 by sozzled
Oh, good. Then it means it's not exactly a Kunena problem ... as such. Good luck. I hope you get an answer soon.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10 by snilloconator
This is a RT and Kunena conflict because the both use the same referrence (.quote)! Here is how I fixed it with my RT templates...

www.kunena.org/forum/171-k-16-templates-...quote-button-problem

The only problem is this removes the ability to use the RT quote typography. Others have just changed the background for their .quote button in their RT typography.css but the button still looks like crap that way. So I wen the route of the above link and just don't use RT's quote typo... :(

Time to create page: 0.731 seconds