Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Different "title" font colours for different categories using the CSS suffix

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Angela1
Hi
Sorry if this is a re-post but i didnt find anything about it..
I would like to have one title color for the main page, in this case orange.. and have another color for titles in other pages above the main one.
I know that what controls categories title color is "#Kunena a", but i cant find a way to do this.
Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: title color
Hi,

As this is a template question I have moved it to the Template Forum. If you look through this part of the board you may find some pointers as to how to achieve the effect you want.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: title color

Angela1 wrote: I would like to have one title color for the main page, in this case orange.. and have another color for titles in other pages above the main one.

The answer depends on what you mean by "other pages".

In general terms, however - your question was a very general one - the answer is to read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

But the answer may also depend on what you mean by "other pages" and whether you can create different Joomla menus and assign different templates to each of those different menu items.

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Angela1
Replied by Angela1 on topic Re: title color
Hi and thanks for replying.
I can find the answer for my question in that post.
"#Kunena a" is what control the color for all the categories titles and posts titles.
I would like to be able to use 1 color (orange) for categories titles on the main page of the forum only, and every time i click in one of those title categories (in the main page) it will open a page with (White) categories titles and posts titles.
(I only Want categories titles to be orange in the main page, and use white to all the others categories and post titles that are not in the main one.)
Hope to be able to express myself in the right way this time.
Thanks again.

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: title color
Thank you for your question.

Perhaps it may assist in understanding the nature of what you want to achieve by looking at the way that differently coloured categories operate here at this website.

If you look at the Index page of this forum you will see a list of categories. For example, the Official Announcements and News about Kunena is green, the Feature Playground is yellow and the categories in the Forum Archive are grey. When yu drill down further in those categories, the topics within them are similarly coloured in the same way.

Is this what you are trying to achieve and would an explanation about how this is done assist you?

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by Angela1
Replied by Angela1 on topic Re: title color
Hi and thanks for your reply.
I only want to change the font color, not the background.

This is your main page, and in here the font color for categories is blue. (In my website its orange)

When you click in one of those categories, like for example "Official Announcements and News about Kunena"
it will open another page.
This one:

Here the font color or text color for categories and post tiles are also blue... (In my website obviously they are also orange)
this is what i want to change.. i want this page and all the other ones that are not the main page to have a different font color.

orange in the main page and white in all the others.

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by sozzled

Angela1 wrote: This is what I want to change: I want this page and all the other ones that are not the main page to have a different font color; orange in the main page and white in all the others

I think this should still be possible to achieve, using the CSS suffix.

You will need to add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS
Code:
#Kunena .krow2-green div.kthead-title a { color: white !important; } #Kunena .krow2-blue div.kthead-title a { color: white !important; } #Kunena .krow2-grey div.kthead-title a { color: white !important; } #Kunena .krow2-red div.kthead-title a { color: white !important; }
I think this will work for you.

Let us know how this works out for you. It would help, if you have more questions on this subject, to provide us with the location of your website. Thanks. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela1

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by Angela1
i've been trying.. but no! I give up.
Thanks anyway.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9 by sozzled
Do you know which file is your Joomla site main template CSS file? I don't know the answer in your case because you have not told us where your site is ... and every site is different.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10 by Angela1
yes i know, but .krow2-green... doesn't work for me

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds