Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Current template options.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by mindriot
Ok, so there is it would appear a limited choice of Kunena templates from third party developers.

I feel it would greatly help if more choices were known and if folks would help contribute to supply information of other developers and sources not yet listed.

I hope we can find some good stuff out there and help each other out. Id really like to know about developers that are keeping up witth current releases but generally also anything that supports recent releases too.

Please chime in with any other sources you know, please also try to supply links and personal experiences. If demos available then pleas also mention this.

Ill try to start a list in this thread first post and update it as information is forthcoming.

So far heres what I know in two lists :

Commercial Kunena

Commercial providers and clubs charging prices per template or via subscription for Kunena templates.

TemplateKunena : templatekunena.com/
Ive found templates to be very good quality and reliable but support for Kunena releases has fallen behind and doesnt seem to support beyond K1.6 properly - demos available.

9ThemeStore : www.9themestore.com/
Site indicates support up to current K1.7.2 - demos available.

Commercial Joomla

Commercial providers and clubs charging prices per template or via subscription for Joomla themes including Kunena template styling.

Joomlart : www.joomlart.com

JA Social Joomla theme states having updates to cater for K1.7

Independent Kunena

Third party developers offering kunena templates for free.

Snilloconator : snilloconator.com/
2 Free templates available - site seems to indicate support for K1.7. When installed templates state theyre 1.6 versions, Im not sure if thats K1.6 or their own version 1.6. Working in Kunena 1.7.2.

templateBlender : www.templateblender.com/
No personal knowlege, developer suggested to me, several templates available for free. Demos available.

Pizcar : pizcar.in/
Kunena templates stating up to K1.6x

Independent Joomla

Third party developers offering Joomla themes including kunena template styling.

(Nothing yet)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by mindriot
9themestore has notified me checkout is now fixed on their site, thanks.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by mindriot
Really, nothing? I pm'd 3 developers asking for their participation here.

This is the problem, either no ones willing to come forward with more suggestions or there just areant any more options, or motivation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
The development team are working hard to get Kunena 2 ready for a beta test, and that will have its own template that is a priority. If you read the announcements and Roadmap you will know this.

As the development team is not 20+ people full time dedicated to making this free component, a little patience might need to be observed.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by mindriot
Excuse me but I didnt mean kunena developers and I wasnt having a go at aforesaid, from my preceeding posts I would have thought it was obvious I meant owners/authors of mentioned third party templates, and lack of interest from the community in general, either through apathy or the fact that no one knows of any other options.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds