Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Problem component JotCache with Kunena 1.7.1

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by neon26
Hello friends,

I just tested this component which is wonderful but I have a problem, and that is not how to make work properly with kunena me.

Every time you answer any kunena post, I get this error

Warning: call_user_func_array () [Function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'JCache: _getFilePath' was Given in / home / josporta / public_html / libraries / joomla / cache / controller . php on line 67

And the answer looks good, in fact it goes the answer if it does not refresh in the browser.

As I can make it work correctly this component?

I tell you, it is great, page loads very very fast, but I have that problem.

Any solution?

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read posting guide printed above. I have no clue why you have this issue. Sounds like you have not configured Joomla properly.

There is no Kunena 1.7.3.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by neon26
Sorry joomla 1.7.3 kunena 1.7.1

Unless the problem of joomla.
The problem is with jotcache 1.71 kunena

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Please read posting guide printed above. I have no clue why you have this issue. I don't know anything about the component JotCache . I think you need to discuss your issues with the author of that extension.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #5 by Matias
Kunena 1.6 doesn't use cache, so the issue is elsewhere -- maybe jotCache has a bug in it?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Matias.

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by neon26
I do not understand what you mean by this.

I've tried kunena Jotcache and load much faster and gave me much more developers.google.com/pagespeed/ score, the problem is that the answer was a failure, the mistakes that I discuss in the first message, and if refresh the page went out he had responded.

You can not fix this?

Would be great to kunena and anyone with joomla.

Thank you.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled
I tried JotCache 2.0.4 on a J! 1.5 test site (with a couple of thousand messages) and I did not have any problems with it; I haven't tried JotCache 2.0.4 on J! 1.7.3. I did not observe any significant improvement in performance.

I will ask you again: please read posting guide printed above. I have no clue why you have this issue but, if your problems are resolved by removing JotCache then I suggest you talk to the developer of that extension. Are your problems resolved by removing JotCache?

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by Matias
Just checked what JotCache does and yes, it should really speed up the site as it creates "static" pages for guests, just like System - Cache plugin in Joomla (it just advertises to do it much better).

Contact JotCache developer -- to me it looks like the bug is in there.

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by neon26
the problem as I have with kunena not joomla. When you answer
thanks to two;)

More
12 years 4 months ago #10 by sozzled
We have asked you, three times, to read the posting guide printed at the top of the page. The posting guide asks you to provide certain information about your website (your configuration report, for one thing) as evidence of a possible problem with Kunena.

We have not seen your configuration report. It is our opinion that this is not a support issue for Kunena but, instead, is a support issue for the developer of JotCache. I do not think there is anything more that we can say about this issue at this time.

I've tried JotCache (on J! 1.5) and it seems to "work"; I don't like it and I've uninstalled it. Other people are welcome to try this component for themselves. The Kunena project has not tested this component and will probably not test the component as matter of support, either now or for the foreseeable future.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds