Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] K 1.7: unable to post messages on the forum

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by dgrossu
Why? I also have CB installed and although I can see the FORUM tab, there is no link established. What should I do?
Thank you,
:cheer:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merged several topics created by same user; changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What do you mean by no link is established ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by xillibit.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by dgrossu
It does not seem that if I register as a new user I can talk or post anything, although from Back End, I set permission. It seems that something is missing and I do not know what is missing?
:(

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by dgrossu
I do not see any link to the Forum on FrontEnd. check www.bitspec.com
thank you

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by 810
go to backend- menu- main menu- and enable forum.

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: dgrossu

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by dgrossu
I got it but how I create my own Forum? Was I not supposed to have a CB Forum? How do I link so I can have a FORUM on my company?
:cheer:

More
12 years 5 months ago #7 by dgrossu
Sorry, I was dreaming??? Still under CB how can I see the activity under Forum? Is it up-dated automatically? :silly:

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by dgrossu
I am missing the New Topic button when someone who is new tries to post. Under User Manager/Kunena the profiles are active. How can they be automatically allowed to post on Forum?

thank you :silly:

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by sozzled
The "New Topic" button appears when someone views inside a forum category. Otherwise, your users should use the New Topic menu tab that appears on the Kunena menu at the top of your forum. How did you find a way to post a new topic here, on this forum?

Perhaps the problem is not how to "automatically allow users to post on the forum" as you have described it. Perhaps the problem lies in the way that you've setup your forum. It might help us if we saw your configuration report.

More
12 years 4 months ago #10 by dgrossu
Hello,

I am still not able if I log in as Registered to post any new message on the Forum. Unless I give the Administrator accesses, as a Registered user I can not post anything.
New Topic under Forum gives permissions to Registered users. Any ideas on what changes I need to make?

thank you,

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds