Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena 1.7 preview section gives error.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by syner
Hi,
Kunena 1.7 update I did on my website.
But part of the preview does not work. This mistake was buying the previous versions. 1.7 install as I thought the error will be resolved, but the error did not improve.

Please help and I want to learn the solution.

configuration report:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: ARTIO JoomSEF: The file doesn't exist sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by syner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Could this be issue with SEF? Try to disable it if the preview starts to work if SEF is turned off? If it works, you should contact Artio JoomSEF support and tell about the issue.

Kunena is 100% free -- so I'm wondering who you paid to?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3 by syner
I disabled the SEF feature.
Artio JoomSEF removed the complete system.
But the error continues to preview section.

Kunena is 100% free -- so I'm wondering who you paid to?

Pardon, do not understand what you want to say?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by syner.

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias

This mistake was buying the previous versions.

Maybe it was just bad translation..

There's a way to see what's happening in preview. FireFox has extension called FireBug that allows you to debug your site from the browser. One of the features is network tab that will also show all AJAX calls that are made by Kunena.

Unfortunately only logged in users can see what's happening, so you need to provide some login data for our moderators inside [ confidential ] tags.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds