Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Migrating from PHPBB3 (JFusion) to Kunera

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by clownonfire
Hello,

I am one of the founders of Amphibian Network. We have been running our forum using PHPBB3 through JFusion. And it's simply is just not working. Continuously giving us headaches. Up to this morning, and by a suggestion on Joomla Forums, we decided to migrate with your services.

We run Joomla 1.5.23, and uploaded Kunena 1.6.5. We are ready to change all of this ASAP as we had no support from the JFusion people.

Could you please help us out in to migrating our database to Kunera? We do not have a huge amount of members yet, nor posts. But we need support nonetheless.

Thank you, and we are looking forward to working with you and your solutions.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

A migrator component is on work progress to migrate data from phpbb3, phpbb2.. to kunena ( www.kunena.org/forum/191-kunena-migrator...ir-data-to-kunena-16 )

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Matias
It seems to be slightly smaller than my amphibian site ( www.herppi.net ) :)

If you already have all the passwords in Joomla, our migration will be almost complete (except for ACL, settings etc).

Beta testers can report to me directly @Skype: matias.griese or by email ([email protected]).

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds