Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with userlist in frontend

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by danfox
Hi all. I'm new here. And I have to thank all for your great help you gave me in these days.
But I have a new problem and I cannot find any solution for it.

In the userlist the page navigation doesn't work as aspected. I have about 300 undred pages with 30 users, but there are only 6500 users. So the last pages are shown empty.
I though it was Sef404 causing this but i noted a strange thing in the pageNav's URLs. All link to pages that are multiple of 3 are being excluded. Please help me... :|
I'm going crazy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
First I want to ask, which template (and Kunena version) are you using? I have not ran into this issue before, and I have a site with over 10 000 registered users. I'm still using K1.5.12 and default_ex template in there (too busy to upgrade to K1.6 ;)).

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Cerberus
I remember that error if i recall it was part of the k1.5.10 version that was stopped due to this kind of odd error, i have not seen this error in either K1.5.11 or K1.5.12

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by fxstein
Really like the new multi attachment feature. Not only does it make uploading several attachments easy - yet compatible with all major browsers, it also allows you to place attachments inline within your text:

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikst

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by danfox
I'm using 1.5.12 too...

More
13 years 9 months ago #6 by danfox
i'm using 1.5.12 with default_ex template.

More
13 years 9 months ago #7 by Matias
What could trigger this bug?

Have you modified the template in any way?

Does Kunena show the right number of users? When do you see this issue? Always in userlist? During user search?

Do you have URL to show us? (you can post it inside confidential BBCode tag, which will reveal it only for our moderators and developers).

More
13 years 9 months ago #8 by Cerberus
have to admit that does look sexy ( and no i dont mean the woman in the picture )

More
13 years 9 months ago #9 by fxstein
If you don't feel confident leaving a link to your site on our forums, but want to share that and other into for moderators or developers to look at, Kunena 1.6 comes with a new great bbcode tag: confidential

Here is how it works:
Code:
[confidential]The information you want to hide from anybody but moderators and admins[/confidential]

Here the same information: (you wont see it, unless you posted it)
This message contains confidential information

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago #10 by DTP2
Very cool feature! How about search engine indexing? Can that be found through, for example, Google or is it really invisible in any way but admins?

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds