Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [RESOLVED] About "poll" button

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by waynelee
I intalled kunena.1.7.1.but dont show "poll" button after login forum.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic status

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: About "poll" button
G'day, waynelee, and welcome to Kunena.

Although the article How to set up polls in Kunena and upgrade from the hack is, in my opinion, not very well written and needs to be revised, it's the best that I can point you to at this time. There have been a few hundred discussions - I suppose because the Wiki article didn't answer their questions - and I suggest that you might start by searching the forum for other topics that address your specific question.

If you don't find the answers you're looking for, and you are 100% sure that you've enabled polls in the forum categories where you want to use them, then please let us know and we'll do our best to help. :)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by waynelee
Replied by waynelee on topic Re: About "poll" button

sozzled wrote: G'day, waynelee, and welcome to Kunena.

Although the article How to set up polls in Kunena and upgrade from the hack is, in my opinion, not very well written and needs to be revised, it's the best that I can point you to at this time. There have been a few hundred discussions - I suppose because the Wiki article didn't answer their questions - and I suggest that you might start by searching the forum for other topics that address your specific question.

If you don't find the answers you're looking for, and you are 100% sure that you've enabled polls in the forum categories where you want to use them, then please let us know and we'll do our best to help. :)

Thank you.Sozzled. you are right. I must entry "forum categories".then settings.enable "poll".

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by gull
Replied by gull on topic Re: About "poll" button
Hi
i have enable poll feature as well in categories but there is no poll option on front end m trying to find it out but no result so at last i m posting here can any one help me
thanks in advance
kind Regards
Gull Ahmad

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: About "poll" button
Start reading around here - www.kunena.org/forum/159-K-16-and-K-17-C...Making-a-Poll#114941

I had a similar issue and got it fixed - it was a User Error (ID-10-T) i.e. ME!

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gull

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by gull
Hi i could not understand wat that link says i have enable it in the main category which is the parent of all categories but still i am still in trouble..........................

More
12 years 2 months ago #7 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: About "poll" button

So you have no Poll button?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gull

More
12 years 2 months ago #8 by gull
untitled.bmp
i have attached my screen shot the label which u have specify is not thre on front end

More
12 years 2 months ago #9 by gull
the POll label is not there that icon only smilies are there the above BOlod italic and remaining all nothing is there and i m using kunena 1.7 and i m very thankukk to u

More
12 years 2 months ago #10 by gull
i have no this icon

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds