Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topic Icon, editor, sig links

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by MetroHome
1 How do I remove topic icon
2 My editor is not displaying any longer
3. How can a member create an acitve link in the signature files, and can this be limited to certain members.
4. Looking for a point system for member use encouraging comments,
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
1 How do I remove topic icon?

I'm not exactly sure. Have you searched the forum for an answer?

2 My editor is not displaying any longer

Perhaps the topic If you are having problems with Kunea, please read this first may help.

3. How can a member create an active link in the signature files, and can this be limited to certain members.

The answer to the first part of the question is yes (see my signature below as an example) and the answer to the second part of the question is no.

4. Looking for a point system for member use encouraging comments

Have you looked at AlphaUserPoints?

In future, when you want to ask four completely different and unrelated questions, please create one topic for each question. If you have follow-up questions on any of these, please create a new topic for each one of them. Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 1.091 seconds