Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question forum Index page works, all others redirect

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by mjind
I have been trying to figure this out for a long time.

My Kunena Forum (located here www.nicecarvings.com/social/forum ) only shows the index page. Click any link and it redirects to home page.

Any help here?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : rt_maelstrom_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: December 30, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
Your logo's dimensions are overlapping the Kunena Menu my friend. So when you go to click on the menu link it clicks on the logo's redirect to the home page.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by CheechDogg
The only link that works correctly is the "search" link because it's far enough from the logo's overlap.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by mjind
Thanks! Thats weird.

How about clicking on a forum board? They are really far from the logo, yet they redirect to the home page.

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by CheechDogg
Let me take a look, it looks like you fixed the logo's div from not overlapping though...

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by CheechDogg
I see what you mean, I had this happen to me with rocket theme templates in the past. Check your "live site" in your configuration file, I had to remove my sites url from the "live site".

If that doesn't fix the issue, check to see that the forums are open to everybody first, then fix the permission levels from there.

I can't make out your forum's report configuration the way you added on here.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #7 by mjind
Thanks for the help. Do you mean configuration in Kunena backend or a configuration file in joomla files?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8 by sozzled
Please read Legacy mode in the Wiki. Legacy mode is not supported for Kunena.

I think you may also have issues with your Joomla menu and Joomla SEO. See Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) .

I cannot see your K 1.7 configuration settings in your configuration report. Did you remove those things from your report?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9 by CheechDogg
Ah good stuff zozzled, in his initial forum config report I could not see that legacy was turned on.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
CheechDogg: I edited his original post (removed the [code] tags) to display the config. report in a human-readable form. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CheechDogg

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds