Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Error with BETA1_b3068_2010-07-19

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by almamun
I'm getting a white front-end with these lines-

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in \htdocs\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php on line 193

Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in \htdocs\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\integration\jomsocial\profile.php on line 38

My Joomla version 1.5.20 and JomSocial 1.6.288

Amviro Web Design & SEO

Dinajpur - My District Portal
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by almamun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can you please provide your backend configuration report. Thank you. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by almamun
I have tried setting integration auto and JomSocial - both gave the integration error. Set none and the error line was gone. However, I'm still getting a white page with the Catchable fatal error

Amviro Web Design & SEO

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: Can you please provide your backend configuration report. Thank you. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by almamun
Sorry for not understanding at first. Here it is-

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field moderators jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field class_sfx jos_kunena_groups have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field title jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field ip jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field rank_title jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field rank_image jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field code jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field location jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field greylocation jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field view jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field avatar jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field location jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field ICQ jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field AIM jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field YIM jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field MSN jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field SKYPE jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field GTALK jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field websitename jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field websiteurl jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field version jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field build jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field versionname jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field time jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field what jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field func jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field do jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field task jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field userip

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Amviro Web Design & SEO

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #6 by Admata

almamun wrote: ...
Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in \htdocs\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\integration\jomsocial\profile.php on line 38

My Joomla version 1.5.20 and JomSocial 1.6.288

I have quite similar error:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in /home/xxx/public_html/beeta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 121

Here is my backend configuration report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 100 seconds | Max execution memory: 200M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

EDIT: All my main menu links vanished at the same time. Coudn´t even add a new one.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Admata.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by fxstein
Can you please try the following:

Go into the Kunena backend - config and save the configuration

Would like to know if the error still persists.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by Matias
I've seen reports from similar bug before. I've just never been able to reproduce it in my environment, so I had no idea what caused it.

Your bug reports helped me to locate the issue, but the incompatibility seems to be somewhere else than Kunena.

Some component/module/plugin has CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink() where the first parameter is object of CKunenaConfig class. Try to disable all Kunena modules and plugins -- they need to be updated for the new version.

If you find out the cause, please report it to me.

PS. turning JomSocial integration off does not help -- the bug is still there, but not visible. Somewhere in the page you have broken links because of this..

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by almamun

fxstein wrote: Can you please try the following:

Go into the Kunena backend - config and save the configuration

Would like to know if the error still persists.

Thx!

I've done this just after installation.

Amviro Web Design & SEO

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by Matias
Did you uninstall all modules and plugins from K1.5 (kunenalatest etc)?

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds