Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Deleting post problem

More
12 years 11 months ago #11 by supersasho

profesionalas wrote: Another bad thing that when you delete post its ok nothing happens but when you click permanently delete, you redirecting to category view, and if you want to delete permanentely another post you need to finde again it... It would be great that when you delete permanetely system would redirect to last post near deleted post.
It would be great that in moderate panel would be function PRUNE.

Hi, I would like to know the answer to the question of profesionalas. Redirecting to categorie is a bit annoying. If you have to erase (delete permanently) more then one post, it would be great to be redirected to the next post (in the same thread).?

Suggestion: The best thing would be to pick which ones do you want to delete or move, by some checkbox that would be on every post (just visible to the moderators/admins). But I would be thrilled if just the redirection would change. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by profesionalas

supersasho wrote:

profesionalas wrote: Another bad thing that when you delete post its ok nothing happens but when you click permanently delete, you redirecting to category view, and if you want to delete permanentely another post you need to finde again it... It would be great that when you delete permanetely system would redirect to last post near deleted post.
It would be great that in moderate panel would be function PRUNE.

Hi, I would like to know the answer to the question of profesionalas. Redirecting to categorie is a bit annoying. If you have to erase (delete permanently) more then one post, it would be great to be redirected to the next post (in the same thread).?

Suggestion: The best thing would be to pick which ones do you want to delete or move, by some checkbox that would be on every post (just visible to the moderators/admins). But I would be thrilled if just the redirection would change. :)

I agree, it would be great...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds