Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Missing boardcode on new topic / reply topic.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1 by freeware
If you want to post a new topic, or you want to reply to an existing one, there are no icons for text formatting or picture / video upload ( no BB code icons ). See the attached image.
Browsers : FF 3.5.8, IE 8, Chrome 5.0.375.55 beta (latest).
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by freeware. Reason: added browsers list.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Check that you have Mootools 1.2 plugin installed and enabled. Also check that you do not have any JS errors which may cause this.
More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by Cerberus
i know the reason for this error and have fixed it in my post to testers area matias :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [email protected]
More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Could you share it also in here, if it's an easy fix? :)
More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by freeware
Mootols 1.2 is installed and enabled.
I tried to disable it, but the boardcode still not showing.
But, a new error poped out :
Code:
JHTMLBehavior::framework not supported.

Screen attached:
Attachments:
More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by Cerberus
replace the kunena.forum,css file with one here and boardcode should appear it did for me.

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena_css...0531.zip
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:
More
13 years 9 months ago #7 by blaaaaze
I have this same problem. There is no boardcode. I tried all the suggestions in this forum and nothing works. I just uploaded the new alpha version and the boardcode is still missing.Any updates?
More
13 years 9 months ago #8 by Cerberus
this issue was fixed in the default template ages ago i have checked this on my test site and bbcode is displayed fine on the alpha3 release in all case (IE and FF).
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #9 by blaaaaze

Cerberus wrote: this issue was fixed in the default template ages ago i have checked this on my test site and bbcode is displayed fine on the alpha3 release in all case (IE and FF).

the default joomla template? because its still like this for me. Ill wait till all the alpha is through
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by blaaaaze.
More
13 years 9 months ago #10 by Cerberus
you can see here at K.com that board code is displayed fine and they are runnning K1.6 :)
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds