Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Problem with Recent Topics Tab; not refreshing

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Skipper
I'm not quite sure what is going on so I thought I would see if the Kunena experts could help me out B) . For some reason I am having a problem with my "Recent Topics" tab. Basically here is what happens; a registered user logs on to the site, either from the home page or from the main forum index page. When the user clicks on the Recent Topics tab it shows that the user was never logged in and the newest topics aren't shown; its almost like the browser isn't allowing the page to refresh, like its holding on to the cache. Speaking of browsers though this is happening in Safari and IE. Any ideas?

Here is my config info:
*Removed since problem solved*
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Skipper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, we are aware of this problem. This is actually a defect with Joomla 1.5.23 and has been reported to the Joomla core team (see joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=25690 )

There are two possible ways to fix this. Use the technique written by Matias (link above) or copy the file ../libraries/joomla/environment/response.php from a J! 1.5.22 installation kit to your site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skipper

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Skipper
Thanks!! Since I still had the old site on the server I was able to copy the old response.php file over to the updated site with out any problems! This appears to have fixed the problem! I've been looking for a way to fix the issue ever since I did the update, I should have come here first :cheer: !

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
I have attached the patched file. Unzip the file and copy the contents to ../libraries/joomla/environment/

File Attachment:

File Name: response.zip
File Size:2 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds