- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at
forum.joomla.org
Question Remove sidebar?
- WhizKid789
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
16 years 6 months ago #43013
by WhizKid789
Remove sidebar? was created by WhizKid789
Hey! Sorry if this is wrong forum, I couldn't think which one it would be. But anyway, I'm new to kunena & Joomla, I know how to use most of it. 
But how do I remove the left sidebar only in kunena but keep it on the rest of the pages? I really need help. Because the forums are very squished with the left sidebar, How do I remove it ONLY when you go to the kunena forums? But keep it on all the other pages. Please help.
But how do I remove the left sidebar only in kunena but keep it on the rest of the pages? I really need help. Because the forums are very squished with the left sidebar, How do I remove it ONLY when you go to the kunena forums? But keep it on all the other pages. Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43014
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Remove sidebar?
Hello,
What do you call by left sidebar ?
What do you call by left sidebar ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WhizKid789
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #43022
by WhizKid789
Replied by WhizKid789 on topic Re:Remove sidebar?
Last edit: 16 years 6 months ago by WhizKid789.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43025
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Remove sidebar?
Read this doc :
docs.kunena.com/index.php/How_I_can_get_..._Forum_in_my_site%3F
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WhizKid789
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #43029
by WhizKid789
Replied by WhizKid789 on topic Re:Remove sidebar?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 3 weeks ago #60818
by mrdfrost
Replied by mrdfrost on topic Re: Remove sidebar?
Here's a funny situation. I need the exact opposite done. the sidebar was there, and for whatever reason it is no longer.
I have gone into the menu item and made sure it is showing on the link for the forums. Heck I've even gone as far as making every module available on all pages on the right.
Still I do not see any modules in the sidebar when I go to the forums.
Thoughts?
I have gone into the menu item and made sure it is showing on the link for the forums. Heck I've even gone as far as making every module available on all pages on the right.
Still I do not see any modules in the sidebar when I go to the forums.
Thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds