Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged How do I change the URL of my forum?

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #21 by 9themestore
Hi Iturika,

You try to check all menu items in the Kunena Menu, this is a alias of menu item. Open your back end and go to "Menus -> Kunena Menu" menu. Check all menu item if alias of a item is "kunena" you need change to "forum".

Hope this helps

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by 9themestore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #22 by lturika

9themestore wrote: Hi Iturika,

You try to check all menu items in the Kunena Menu, this is a alias of menu item. Open your back end and go to "Menus -> Kunena Menu" menu. Check all menu item if alias of a item is "kunena" you need change to "forum".

Hope this helps

Thanks, that did it

More
10 years 2 months ago #23 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds