Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Access to a category/forum based on number of posts

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by GHA
Hi, I'm looking for a way to make one of my categories only available to people with a minimum of 500 posts.

Is there a way to do this hidden in Kunena? Or does anybody have a suggestion how to make this happen?

I already tried searching both this forum and google but no answer popped up so far. Help is really appreciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by damsella
I would like to know how to do this as well.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by etusha
that not possible with k1.5
maybe this features can be add to k1.6

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by C0n
just woundering if theres any hacks or way to modify kunena to a specific number of posts (5 posts) to be able to reply / create a thread in on section of the forum.:ohmy: :silly:

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
I remember seeing this question (or one very like it) asked before. I don't remember whether or not a solution was found but I have a feeling that someone did. I'll look for this for you. If someone else finds the answer (or finds where the previous question(s) was/were asked, would they post the information in this topic, please?

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by C0n
well im using a older version of kunena :p since i dont want to update until there are some decent templates out for the 1.6 so this would be helpful il do some searching myself <3

More
  • C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #8 by C0n
ive flicked through everything in that topic but cant see anything related to my issue :/ looks more about user groups.

i found these two but no success on either of these.
www.kunena.com/forum/119-feature-request...n-points-or-rankings
www.kunena.com/forum/144-hacks-tricks-an...d-on-number-of-posts
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by C0n.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by sozzled
Yes, thanks C0n, Access to a category/forum based on number of posts . I knew that I'd seen something about this subject before! :laugh:

For your sake, and for anyone else looking for an answer to the same question, I've merged your topic with the one started 9 months ago. Doesn't look like anyone has come up with a solution in the last 9 months (or if they have, they haven't shared their ideas with the rest of the community).

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #10 by C0n
well thanks for your help sozzled but i dont think there is ever going to be a way to solve this issue any time soon it will proborly be another 9 - 18 months before a soloution is found :(
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by C0n.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds