Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Text overflow in post

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by C0n
Text overflow in post was created by C0n
is there a way to fix the kunena character limit on posts so for example it does this.

the long line that says "test" pushes the page over causing the page to become extremely wide.

Example :
Warning: Spoiler!

it doesnt do this on kunena 1.6 woundering if we can get the fix for 1.5
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by C0n.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Text overflow in post
look fine to me here on k.com so i would guess this is a template issue on your site. :)

testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

see :)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by snilloconator
Cerberus I think he is only having issues in K1.5

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by Cerberus
same applies to both i checked :) i bet he missing this " overflow:auto; and word-wrap:break-word; " from the message body part of his css if he give his website URL i can prolly give him the exact code and were to put it :)

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #5 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Re: Text overflow in post
il send you the url in a pm but i wont hand it out on the public forum im extremely paranoid :dry: just feel something bad will happen like bots or something will target it.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #6 by Cerberus
yer that cause u run a hackers site i know i have seen it before ;)

change your code in your kunena.css to match this:

line 678
Code:
#Kunena td.fb-msgview-right { border-right:1px solid #757575; overflow:auto; padding:5px 10px; vertical-align:top; word-wrap:break-word; }

line 752
Code:
#Kunena div.msgtext { border-top:1px solid #757575; margin-top:5px; overflow:auto; padding:10px 0 0; width:100%; word-wrap:break-word; }
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7 by C0n
yh but it generates traffic and i make money of the advertisements anyway i added those lines into the stylesheet but it is still doing it :/ i think it may be a php issue

i can give you a dirrect link to the topic im using as a test.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by Cerberus
go for it, but if done right teh code should of worked.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by C0n
okies well i sent you another pm with the url the kunena version is 1.5.9 if that helps

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by Cerberus
*sigh* will havent you upgarded to 1.5.12 that version is so out of date its madness

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds