Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - unsupported version] Upon submit css isn't loading on redirection?

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by Dommedagspjorten
Hello boarders.
I recently installed Kunena and its working very well, but i have a minor problem, when a user (or admin) is writing a reply and is cliking the submit button the redirection is not working propper.

I have tried to change template, reinstall orig template with no solution.
I am on rocket theme novus joomla template, and phoenix Kunena template (If they might have a conflict)
When i refresh the crashed site it shows my categories (I would like it to show the thread i just submitted to)

I have set up a demo user for you so you can check out the problem yourself.
notag.dk (Forum tab)
user: demo
pass: demo

i also have a screen shot if you rather like that
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
This may be a transient problem caused by slow server response that is not forcing the CSS to download properly. Does this happen consistently or does it only happen occasionally?

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3 by Dommedagspjorten
Every single time.
should i optimize/repair my tables in phpadmin?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Dommedagspjorten.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
It might help to look at the behaviour on your website. Can you provide details of your site URL and do you have a test account we can us, please? :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by Dommedagspjorten
I have set up a demo user for you so you can check out the problem yourself.
notag.dk (Forum tab)
user: demo
pass: demo

I have a picture of the problem in the #1 post too, for comparison with your results from my site.

Thanks in advance

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
I'm sorry, but this discussion topic will have to be closed.

You are using a non-standard Kunena template - "phoenix" - and this is where your problems lie. Please note: as we have said a hundred or more times, There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex .

However, this is not the reason why I am discontinuing and closing this topic. You have removed the "Powered by Kunena" link from the bottom of your site and you are therefore technically in violation of the terms of the GNU GPL licence. Please read Changing the "Powered by" link .

Please inform me, by PM, if the "Powered by Kunena" link was removed by you or by the developer of Phoenix template.

The solution to your problem is to install K 1.5.11 and not make any changes to it. B)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
Topic re-opened after user had restored "powered by" link.

More
13 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Where is your login link?

Has you removed the login link from your default_ex template? :dry:

More
13 years 11 months ago #9 by Dommedagspjorten
sorry for late reply had a though weekend.

yes i edited the template so i got rid of the login box. I have login in my banner.
could this be the courses?
www.notag.dk/index.php?option=com_user&view=login
this link will work for login then. still demo demo. and click on forum tab in the top.

I can't hardly remember which file i edited to remove the login now..

i will try to restore the original file with the login box when i find it.

More
13 years 11 months ago #10 by Cerberus
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:06:40 UTC

Message: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
Line: 105
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: notag.dk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Ite...=reply&catid=2&id=16

It seems to me that its your templates causing the isssues try using rhuk_milkway and default_ex and see if error is still present. :)

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds