Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No count of views for single visitors

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #1 by voilier6
With Kunena 1.5.9, when a single visitor reads a subject, the counter of views is never incremented.
Only a member well connected adds one view in the counter!
What have I to do in the Configuration in order to solve my problem ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

look here in kunena.com, you will see that visitor increase the number of views. So, i see no reason why it doesn't work on your site.

What kunena template do you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3 by voilier6
xillibit wrote:

What kunena template do you using ?

I use:
Template: default_ex
Use Joomla template: no

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
Do you have a link to your site to check the issue ?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #5 by voilier6
xillibit wrote:

Do you have a link to your site to check the issue ?

You will find my site at: www.mabanqueetmoi.fr
Thanks for your help!

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
According to your website, you are using K 1.5.6. There is no support for that version. Please upgrade to 1.5.9 and confirm if the matter that you have reported persists. (There are some issues involving K 1.5.10 - the development team will soon be releasing a new version K 1.5.11).

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #7 by voilier6
Sorry for my error.
So, I have upgraded my local site for new test: unfortunely, there is no change. Same problem with the counter of views!
ps: I spent a long time in your forum in order to find a soluion ... and I saw that number of users have this problem.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
Thank you. You could make my job a lot easier and I would be able to help you a lot faster if you could point to some of those other discussions where "a number of other users have this problem." Were there any other solutions offered in those cases? Your help in this matter will save us both a lot of time. ;)

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #9 by voilier6
Thanks sozzled.
Off course, I post new messages on this subject cause I did not find any solution on the forum. I think all the users who wrote here about the same subject are always waiting for a solution.

Please: could you test the problem on your pc, and say to me if you note the same problem (read a subject as a single visitor, and verify after if the counter has changed) ?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #10 by xillibit
On your site, you have still Kunena 1.5.6, i'am remember that in this version or maybe K1.5.7, there was this kind of issue.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds