Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change font colour, I have confused myself.

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by 303south
Hi,

I have changed my default_ex .css file to change some colours, but I have managed to change the font colour in posts to grey and want to change it back to black. However I do not know which section this font colour comes under, I know the directory but do not know which part of the code, and can not figure it out. Can anyone help?

I know this is the director, just need to know which section in the code:
omponents/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

If you firefox, you can use the extension firebug which can help you to find, the right css part to modify.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by 303south
I have managed to find where to change this colour, it is in the template.css file.

However when I change this it changes the whole website... Is there away to change the font colour in the forum but keep the template colour the same???

This is a hard one

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
If you give a link to your site with a test account, someone will be able to check your site.

You can the bbcode
This message contains confidential information
like that the content is see only by moderators

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by 303south
303group.co.uk

You can view it with out logging in, you will see the text is grey, i need it to be black otherwise you can barely read it.

What I need to be able to do is change where it takes this information from, for example at present it takes it from template.css,

if I can change it to take the style from templatevirtualmart.css in a different directory then I could create a nearly identical file with the right fonts etc???

If that would work!!!

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled

303south wrote: I have managed to find where to change this colour, it is in the template.css file.

However when I change this it changes the whole website... Is there away to change the font colour in the forum but keep the template colour the same???

This is a hard one

Yes, that's the usual style for Kunena, to use the default font style from the template within the forum.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by 303south
Sorry Sozzled,

I am a bit confused, can you explain please?

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by sozzled
I mean, if Kunena doesn't define a font style (colour, size, weight, font face) Kunena will use whatever style is defined in your Joomla site template. Does that explain things better for you?

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by 303south
Ok,

So if I was to define the font for Kunea in the code, then it will use that instead of the search option?

If that is correct do you know where I will need to put the code?

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by @quila
Hi,

kunena.forum.css line 704, add red colored properity

#Kunena td.fb-msgview-right {
border-left:1px solid #BFC3C6;
border-right:1px solid #BFC3C6;
padding:5px 10px;
vertical-align:top;
color: #000000 !important;
}

Regards

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds