Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Height recent discussion

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by ph-jps
Hello all,

How can I change the weard height in the recent discussions tab? On Kunena.com it looks fine but on our forums it looks a little high for some reason.

Categorie tab looks just fine so no issues there.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Height recent discussion
Which browser you are using? Is this issue in all browsers?

You can do this by editing css file in your theme. In FireFox there is great tool named FireBug which can be used to track down css issues and edit styles like in editor to test different variations.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by ph-jps
Replied by ph-jps on topic Re: Height recent discussion
It is both in IE8 and FF3.

I'm not sure if this is an error or standard, I just compared it with the Kunena Forum over here and mine is just a bit high if you look at the threads ;)

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Height recent discussion
Hmm.. It may have something to do with your template. Just check css rules that apply to those items in that page with FireBug. I believe that it's easy to fix.

If you do not know how to do that, make your forum open for everyone and post the url into here. Or ask someone to do it for you in private (ask in this thread, not by spamming people).

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Height recent discussion
Could you please give us an URL to your forum?

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #6 by ph-jps
Replied by ph-jps on topic Re:Height recent discussion
Thanks for your fast help!

The forum can be found here. I just use the default template so...
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ph-jps. Reason: Removed link to forum

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #7 by ph-jps
When I checked it out with Firebug it was some css file from our template which is giving:
Code:
body { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 150%; color: #646464;

The line height is the problem but then it is not 100% good if I change that to 100%. There still is some space between threat namen and "posted by 12 hours..." and some stuff is clampt to each other like the Welcome NAME on top of the page. I am not much of a coder so I don't know how this css can be related to Kunena.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ph-jps.

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by Lintzy
Hmmmm, I really believe, this is an optical illusion. I have measured both tabs, they have the same height of 35px

Perhaps, because right beside the recent tab is only one more tab and here are 4 tabs or perhaps because the font of recent tab is no your side 2px deeper than here.

You can change the line-height only for kunena forum. Edit kunena.forum.css and insert this code

#Kunena {
line-height:105%;
}

Is that better?

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by ph-jps
That is a little better, thanks :)

The weard think is there is still some space between the threads name and the "posted 20 hours.." line. So I still think something is different than here on Kunena.

I'm just going to check out if the Joomla template. If I find anything I will post it here.

More
14 years 9 months ago #10 by Lintzy
I had understood, that you wanted to fit the height of the blue "recent discussion" tab only. So I tried to figure out, how to reduce its height - that was not so easy, if you wanted not to touch the images theirselves - . I found a way.

But it seems to be a misunderstanding :laugh:, you wanted to change the height between lines, nothing to do with the tab itself?

If this is so, please give me your link again, this change is done in 1 minute.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds