Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Two colors?

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by Byberg
Two colors? was created by Byberg
Hi!

Not sure where to post this.. but I try here.

Im wondering how to get posts in latest post module to show every other colors..

dont know how to explain... This is a pic from another swedish site thats working the same way.

[img] [img]http://www.kunena.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/show1.jpg[/img]

want maybe not exactly does colors but I want one post in one color and the next in another color and the next one after that in the first color...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by herraldjert
Replied by herraldjert on topic Re: Two colors?
i've this trouble too and waiting any reply for this thread

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by Byberg
Replied by Byberg on topic Re: Two colors?
dont count on getting any.. have waited a long time and no reply.. seems NO ONE knows how to do this....

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Two colors?
Most of the templaters are now working on templates for K1.6 ready for it release and this is one of the things that is availible with my K1.6 templates.

FYI my template will not be released until K1.6 is stable.

BY all means you could do this your self using FF and firebug to find the sections that you want to change.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by Byberg
Replied by Byberg on topic Re: Two colors?
by K1.6 template i guess this means K=Kunena templates? or what is K1.6 template?

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by Cerberus
K1.6 = Kunena 1.6

More
13 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Two colors?
G'day, guys. Before this discussion goes dangerously off-topic into discussing the [huge] differences between Kunena version 1.5 and "the new one" (and why it may be that most users and template designers are spending more of their time coming to terms with the "new" templating system), the basic question is not answered simply.

I looked at this question over a week ago and said to myself, "this isn't an easy one for me to address because I don't know where to start." So I left it for someone else to look at. Doesn't look as if anyone else thought it was easy to solve for them, either. That's a shame. :(

It's not just a case of simply changing the CSS. You also need to write a small bit of PHP code somewhere (I haven't checked, but it's probably a couple of files) that does some "odds and evens" test. If you're good with PHP code, no problem; if you're not, then you might need to consider paying someone to do this for you if it's a necessity.

I think this kind of "alternating colour" display is an excellent idea and, if there's enough support for it, the development team might be disposed to implement the idea in a future version of Kunena.

Where did you see this idea demonstrated? Was it from a Kunena site and would the site owner be willing to show you how they got the feature to work?

More
13 years 10 months ago #8 by Cerberus
sozzled wrote:

I think this kind of "alternating colour" display is an excellent idea and, if there's enough support for it, the development team might be disposed to implement the idea in a future version of Kunena.

They did its in K1.6 :)

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Two colors?
Yes (I forgot about that :blush:) but the fact remains that you still need a bit of software logic to drive the feature.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago #10 by Cerberus
yes you do it would be a rewrite of the tables to do it using 2 Css classes, one for each colour.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds