- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
16 years 2 months ago #52850
by 303south
Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick? was created by 303south
Hi,
Again I did search for this but could not find the answer.
Is it possible to stick a click button or text in after each question and answer, that will take you back to the top of the page, and at the same time is it possible to click on a question at the top of the page which will take you to the answer?
see this link to see where I want it:
303haulage.com/index.php?option=com_kune...=view&catid=8&id=2#2
Again I did search for this but could not find the answer.
Is it possible to stick a click button or text in after each question and answer, that will take you back to the top of the page, and at the same time is it possible to click on a question at the top of the page which will take you to the answer?
see this link to see where I want it:
303haulage.com/index.php?option=com_kune...=view&catid=8&id=2#2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago #52876
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
Hello,
It should be possible if you can insert html in post, or maybe a create a specific bbcode for that
It should be possible if you can insert html in post, or maybe a create a specific bbcode for that
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago #52878
by 303south
Replied by 303south on topic Re: Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
So how can you create the bb code to do it?
As I know you can not insert html code.
As I know you can not insert html code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago #52918
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
As a workaround, CTRL-HOME will take you back to the top of the page in FF and IE.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago #52937
by 303south
Replied by 303south on topic Re: Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
This is more for my customers to be able to click it to get to the top.
unless you can put
[ctrl-home]
No didn't work, I am a beginner
unless you can put
[ctrl-home]
No didn't work, I am a beginner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago #52938
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Can you insert a back to top button on a FAQ stick?
I mean hold the CTRL key down and then press the HOME key. This keyboard shortcut works in Internet Explorer and Firefox. What kind of browser are you using that it doesn't work for?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds