Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Login Problems [SOLVED]

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by NRyan115
I'm not sure how this could still be a problem.

I am using kunena and CB. I have disabled joomla registration (only registration through CB) and my login links all go through the CB login module.

However, the "login" and "register" links at the top of kunena still point to the default joomla pages. So, when you click Login in kunena it brings you to /user/login
and when you click register it comes back with an error page (because i turned off joomla registrations.

How can I get these two links in kunena to use the CB pages? I already have CB integration set in the kunena settings.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by NRyan115.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Login Problems

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by NRyan115
Replied by NRyan115 on topic Re:Login Problems
Ok, so you linked me to a thread that does not contain a solution. Does anyone know a solution?

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Login Problems
Yes, I think so. Check that your CB menu item is published for everyone, not just Registered.

More
14 years 4 months ago #5 by NRyan115
There is no menu item. Community builder has a login module which on my site is in the top of the left position. It is set to public. My problems is with the login and register links inside the top of kunena pointing only to the joomla login page which is disabled.

Even though I have all community builder integration turned on, there is no place to change where the login and register links point. They seem to be hard coded to the joomla pages.

More
14 years 4 months ago #6 by Matias
K1.5.8 will have fix for this (PM me to test early version).

More
14 years 4 months ago #7 by NRyan115
I appreciate the help - but I think I would rather wait for stable release. Normally I will help as much as possible to test things like this, but I cant do that at the moment.

I hope there is a setting in the backend that lets you specify a url or something. that would be great.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8 by Matias
I understand this.

Easiest way to get URLs to work is to disable integration detection -- for now.

Go to components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.communitybuilder.php line 76 and add:
Code:
return true;

to the first line of that function.

More
14 years 3 months ago #9 by flashgetpro
Replied by flashgetpro on topic Re:Login Problems
Thanks

More
14 years 3 months ago #10 by NRyan115
I have installed 1.5.8 and just reporting that this is no longer a problem. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds