Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena Integration with AUP + Jomsocial at the same time

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by [email protected]
Hi,

My goal is to display Alphauserpoints below post counts on my forum as well as having the post appear in the jomsocial activity stream. Each of these is easily done using the Kunena integration tab in the back end.

However, for this to work 'Activity Notifications' in the integration tab need to be set to AUP. When this is done the forum post doesn't show in the jomsocial activity stream but the points show on the forum. When this is set to Jomsocial the posts show in the activity stream, but the points don't show on the forum.

So at the moment I can't have both features at once.

Any help greatly appreciated!
J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by havocwreaker
I'm looking for the same thing. Well, this and the emoticon question I asked weeks ago have gone unanswered.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I know this is annoying, but you need to wait a new kunena version which will support it.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by solpower20
Someone please address this!!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by grandslamjmh
When is this going to get fixed???

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #6 by Mortti
Perhaps, logic might be changed to version K 2.0. I think there is not coming changes for K 1.6.x series.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by grandslamjmh

Mortti wrote: Perhaps, logic might be changed to version K 2.0. I think there is not coming changes for K 1.6.x series.

what about how the ACL systems work? I read that one article but got confused.. I use NOIXACL and none of my access levels show in the latest version.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8 by snilloconator

grandslamjmh wrote:

Mortti wrote: Perhaps, logic might be changed to version K 2.0. I think there is not coming changes for K 1.6.x series.

what about how the ACL systems work? I read that one article but got confused.. I use NOIXACL and none of my access levels show in the latest version.

I have had great success with the following Component!

Artof User

More
13 years 3 months ago #9 by grandslamjmh

snilloconator wrote:

grandslamjmh wrote:

I have had great success with the following Component!

Artof User

whats your setup look like then? because when i tried installing artof-user i couldnt get it to show..

More
13 years 3 months ago #10 by snilloconator
I installed the said component created a user group in artof user "private members" then went to specific category that I wanted to be private in Kunena and set it to "private members".

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds