The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the final release of Kunena 5.2.6, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages.
You need Joomla 3.9 to run Kunena 5.2.6, the minimal requirement for Php has been increased to 7.0.4. Kunena 5.2.6 can runs too with Php 8.0.
For users of template Blue eagle5, please update to release of Blue eagle5 v1.6.6 or more recent before updating Kunena to 5.2.6. This template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 4, please stay with default Boostrap version from Joomla!.
Upgrading to K 5.2.6 involves changes that may affect Kunena's interoperability with other extensions installed on your site. For this reason it is advisable that you first test K 5.2 on a test site before you upgrade your live production site(s). At this stage the team is not treating interoperability with other Joomla extensions as the topmost priority. The main priority at this time is about installation/upgrade and operability as a standalone Joomla component.
Main changes in K5.2.6 :
- #8216: Crypsisb3 & Crypsisb4 : The BBcode editor loads no toolbar (crypsisb4 missing style to diplay bbcode correctly)
- #8223: Wysiwyg : You can't Submit the message
- #8228: Wysiwyg: Remove attachment from message, duplicates the code tags (fix install all)
- #8229: Quick Reply and go to editor - only the CKEditor receives the content
- #8224: BBcode and Wysiwyg etitor: Remove single images from messages do not work correctly
- #8225: Typo in administrator en-GB.com_kunena.views.ini line 922
- #8221: Insert images in messages works only with the CKEditor
- #8216: Crypsisb3 & Crypsisb4 : The BBcode editor loads no toolbar (missing images in crypsisb4)
- #8216: Crypsisb3 & Crypsisb4 : The BBcode editor loads no toolbar
- #8214: Only with Crypsisb3 & Crypsisb4: It does not switch to another editor
- #8211: Temporary rendering error at editor
- #8208: Only with PHP 8 : Warning at bullet list
- #8205: Only with PHP 8 : Warning: getimagesize - when protect attachment is on (apply the fix too in crypsisb3)
- #8205: Only with PHP 8 : Warning: getimagesize - when protect attachment is on
- #8204: Only with PHP 8 : Warning: Undefined array key at quoted text
- #8166: [CKEditor] CKEditor bug using lists
- #8170: Error when trying to view profile of banned user
- Reintroduce the editors available in Kunena 5.1.x to let users replace CKeditor
- Disable the WYSIBB option in template settings untill that last bug with it are fixed
See full changelog here:
Download K5.2.6 here: https://github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/5.2.6
Any donations are needed for future support.