The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the RC2 release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.
The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC2 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.2 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.
You need Joomla 3.9 to run Kunena 5.2, the minimal requirement for Php has been increased to 7.0.4.
- K5.2 ..-11-20
*Dates can be changed any time
Changes between RC1 and RC2
- Only Crypsis: Map codes create a link to the external map
- [CKEditor] Add bootstrap datepicker to set lifespan on poll
- [CKeditor] Polls can't saved when the new message is submitted
- Update CKeditor to version 4.15.1
- [CKeditor] Adjust the template setting to the editor
- Console shows errors 400/403 when social buttons enabled
- CKEditor isn't available in Crypsisb3
- make changes on preg_replace_callback to work with php 7.3
- Move code for extra kunena plugin to his own files
Bugs fixes and template improvements. See changelog for full changes
See full changelog here:
Download K5.2.0 RC2 here: https://github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/5.2.0-rc2
Any donations are needed for future support.