The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.12 [K5.1.12] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.12. This update fixed 1 security issue.
We have Released K5.1.12 because of a 1 High Security issue
We have Released K188.8.131.52 because the missing Subject on tabs
The key distinctions of K 5.1.12 are:
- 1 Security fix - High
- Find the full changes: Here.
XSS Topic - High vulnerability
 - Core - XSS Vulnerability• Project: Kunena
• SubProject: Forum
• Severity: High
• Versions: 5.1.3 through 5.1.12
• Exploit type: XSS
• Reported by: Andrei Conache
• Reported Date: 2019-04-22 12:33
• Fixed Date: 2019-04-22 12:49
• Release Date: 2019-04-22 13:20
• Vel url: https://vel.joomla.org/resolved/2223-kunena-5-1-3-xss-cross-site-scripting
Override topic subject item lead to an XSS vulnerability.
Kunena versions 5.1.3 through 5.1.12
Upgrade to version 5.1.12
K 5.1.12 is available for download on the download page.