The Kunena team wishes to advise that Kunena 4.0.10 [K 4.0.10] is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 2.5.28 and J! 3.4.x. This version is a maintaince release, This Version has fixed 13 issues since the last release.
The Main changes are:
- Support J3.5
The summary of important changes in K 4.0.10 are:
- Security option to hide users on search
- Update addheadlink for support J35
- Menu description override not working
- Category Image Path: does not work
- Fix link issues on Activity on Jomsocial
- SEO: Remove nofollow on internal links
- Update max length message
- Backport: Update https links to kunena.org
- Moderate: add maxlength on subject
- CrypsisB3: language strings missing in back-end
- Crypsis: module positions isn't working
- Setting Topic layout = Threaded produces a redirect
- Crypsis shows no captcha field with Joomla 3.5 beta
The Kunena 4.0.10 release notes are essential reading before installing K 4.0.10 for the first time or if you are upgrading from an earlier version of Kunena.
Upgrading to K 4.0 involves changes that may affect Kunena's interoperability with other extensions installed on your site. For this reason it is advisable that you first test K 4.0.10 on a test site before you upgrade your live production site(s).
For users who are familiar with older versions of Kunena, an overview of some of key differences is given in Kunena Features in the Wiki.
K 4.0.10 is available for download on the download page.
The Kunena team is focusing all efforts in connection with K 5.0 which is expected soon.