Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena users/members

More
14 years 7 months ago #21 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Kunena users/members
Oscarfishlover wrote:

it has slipped me how I eat backed up Kunena tables last time.some of the tables are quite heavy and if I remember rightly gave me a bit of a problem last time when dropping them into the database. While not so much of a problem, but the screen went blank, thankfully after refreshing the page, it had worked. Is it better to export them as a zip file, or uncompressed?

Use something easy, like phpMyAdmin to do the export/import. Sorry, that's about all the help I can give you on this step.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #22 by Oscarfishlover
Well that stage went without a hitch. I actually exported the database in segments rather than all at oncebecause it was rather large. Okay, all ready to install the forum and hopefully it will work.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
14 years 7 months ago #23 by Oscarfishlover
That migration seemed to go nice and smoothly. at least something has today anyway

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds