Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 2.0.4 Security Release

More
11 years 2 months ago #11 by yuri1982
So, NOTHING WORK.....
LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

1) The Menu not work in all Page of Kunena :angry:

2) I can't attach image, when i go to click on attach open a window to choise image, when i choise not show nothing in file attach

3) Tabs in the Profile not Work

LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
yuri1982: this is not the topic to ask these kinds if questions. You have asked the sane questions in several other places on our forum. It is incorrect to say that "noting works". K 2.0.4 has been downloaded several thousand times. If it dud not work then you would not be the only person making your voice heard.

The reason why, in your case, some things are not working is because you have not properly published your Kunena menu and because you have installed some Joomla extension that clobbers Joomla Mootools. See msg #1 of www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-General-Quest...tion-read-this-first

Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds