Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved Looking for a paid contractor to migrate our Ninjaboard forum to Kunena

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by volksman3
We have an old Joomla 1.5 site running the Ninjaboard Forum extension and require all of the data including:
Users
Subscriptions

To be migrated over to Joomla 2.5 running the latest version of Kunena Forum.

There is a migration script available but this does not work. We need someone with experience in migrating Ninjaboard to Kunena.

Full access to both sites will be provided for the migration. Pleas only apply if you have experience in this field of work as we have spent allot of time with an elancer developer only to find they could not do it.

This is a paid pice of work, please contact me if you are interested in the undertaking.

Regards
Tony
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
I can do the job for you.

Please check my website:
www.jellekoksolutions.nl/en/

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by volksman3
I am interested in moving forward, please can you provide your email address so i can send details and also get a price from you for the work?

Regards

Tony

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by 810

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by volksman3

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by volksman3
Jelle from Jelle Kok Solutions did a first class job in transfering our forum data from Ninja board and i can highly recommend his services. Very fast and cost effective with great communication.

More
9 years 7 months ago #7 by mjind

810 wrote: you can contact me at [email protected]

How about this one: www.3dsignforum.com to a fresh Joomla/Kunena Install?

More
9 years 7 months ago #8 by 810
Yes, you can contact me.

Regards 810

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds