Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Saving of "read messages" in database

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by JulianWolf
Hi everybody,

I remember a long time ago there was a forum-posting about the option to save postings when they are read per User. The reason was to show registered theire "unread postings" independent from time, so every user can clearly see which new posts he hasn´t read yet.

For my opinion this is a very important feature. When I am active in any forums, this is my normal way to read postings. Only in Kunena it´s not possible.

However, I haven´t read anything about this feature for a long time and I would like to know if this is something that will come someday. Are there any news?

All the best, Julian!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
its on the feature list.

We want to add it, but it hasn't the top priority.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by JulianWolf
Hi 810,

that´s good to hear, but I think it has been "on the list" already for a long time.
Otherwise I know, Kunena is a free project and it would not be fair, to expect anything special, while Kunena is a great component already.

Is there any chance to speed it up with a donation?
;)

All the best, Julian!

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
We want to release K3.1 soon, so it isn't be in K3.1, But i want to add it to K3.2

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds