Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Is there mass post entries removal?

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by juslintek
Hi, I would like to know if there is an option or function, for deleting selected entries in the topic. For example there are 100 entries in topic called "Broken sebastians Underware". And I have 30 flamers taking this topic not seriously (How could they, underware are broken).

So I want to select 30 entries in that topic and then press delete button, remove or maybe some key combo to remove them.

Is there that sort of possibility, if not, is there any extension, plugin, mod for that.

Else can you please tell me, what should I read what to do to make such function. As well which controller should I use, which model and which view. Which of those would be most suitable. Or should I make extra plugin for that. If so, maybe someone has empty plugin template with all that I need in some frames, so I would need to fill it in with my code and logics?

Thank you in advance looking forward to hearing from you guys in this community. Appreciate every in topic answer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds