Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

TOPIC: "Like" Button

"Like" Button 1 year 9 months ago #1

is there a plugin or configuration that would allow me to add a "Like" button or link to my Kunena forum so that users could express their opinion on a post without replying to it? The number of Likes would only need to be kept in my forum. Don't need to connect with Facebook or anything else regarding this.

However I would like to see a count of the number of people who Like a posting. Some way to show a list of who Liked a posting would be a bonus.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Michael
  • mbond87
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Like" Button 1 year 9 months ago #2

G'day, Michael.

I don't know of any "Like" button feature (one that allows you to see how many people "liked" a post). We use the standard "Thank You" feature of Kunena here. See the link in my signature to see how it works.
  • sozzled
  • Elite Member
  • Professional Kunena support
  • Thank you received: 3140
Kunena Q & A - Kunena problems solved quickly! Yes, I design and build templates for Kunena. Read my blog here.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by sozzled.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds