Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Why can't you remove "nofollow" attribute for internal links in posts?

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by baijianpeng
About 3 years ago I had requested such a feature on this forum, the old topic is :

www.kunena.org/forum/feature-requests-ar...s?limitstart=0#77977

Well, now 3 years passed, and Kunena have reached version 3.x , but this issue still EXISTS solidly !!!

What a shame!

Don't you think rel="nofollow" attribute for INTERNAL links is absolutely a stupid thing?

Is it so hard to solve this issue?

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by Shimei
Instead of hacking files I used nonumber's rereplacer. www.christforums.org/forum/30-computers-...-nofollow-attributes

Just offering an alternative. It basically allows one to change the no follow attribute much like the language manager.

I am no longer using it though. I see that Kunena creates multiple urls that are the same and can understand why the no follow attribute is there. Also, I use a no follow for external links, trying to prevent the site from being a desirable spammer host.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Janurmas
Maybe you can subscribe to Kunena support with a price for the subscription package. Try to contact the Kunena support to change the nofollow internal links to follow.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds