Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

TOPIC: jomsocial redirecting to kunena

jomsocial redirecting to kunena 3 years 4 months ago #1

Hi,
My "friends" tab and several sub menu items are redirecting to Kunena when I have Joomla SEF turned on.
I've disabled all connections between JS and Kunena, upgraded to 1.6, etc., but can't get this fixed.

I've also posted on the JS forum but no luck.

Basically, in the url I'm getting the alias for the kunena menu as opposed to JS
eg www.scratchgolfer.org/players-lounge/marklandry.html
Where players-lounge is the alias for Kunena

Supposed to be getting
www.scratchgolfer.org/jomsocial/friends.html

I"m completely stumped here.
I've reverted to older backups, erasing all components and reinstalling JS, disabling all plugins and can't seem to get anything to change

Thanx a ton for your help

Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: jomsocial redirecting to kunena 3 years 4 months ago #2

Hello,

Can-you put here please your kunena configuration report please if you have still k1.6 ?
  • xillibit
  • Kunena Developer
  • I'am busy, we are busy, it's a busy business
  • Thank you received: 712
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds