Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Last post First?

More
11 years 10 months ago #41 by jackson59
Replied by jackson59 on topic Ordering Post
Hello i've got a problem about the ordering of post.
All the stuff into kunena are ok but for my topic the newer appear at the first.
I want to see the older post appearing at the first.

How i can solve this problem.

I'm onto kunena 1.7.
thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #42 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Last post First?
*** Topics merged ***

jackson59: your question is answered in this topic.

More
11 years 9 months ago #43 by jackson59
Replied by jackson59 on topic Last post First?
Hello
Thanks for your answer.

So if i undersstand there is no way to get better option of the ordering posts.
Each user can setting in there profil the order of post.
But by default we cannot setting it.

I'll try to install the kunena version 2.0 and we've got the same problem.

But if one a day you've got a tip to do a perfect order by default i'll be interesting.

Best regards.

More
11 years 9 months ago #44 by LN888
Replied by LN888 on topic Last post First?
I think that this is a serious oversight (among others). It wouldn't take much to have in the administrator settings to have a choice for default - Oldest first, Newest first....
and ALSO a selection of yes/no - Let registered members choose what order they want.

It would be NICE to set what ordering by default, and even RESTRICT (or at least the choice of) users to change it, to create consistency and then tutorials or FAQ's on my own site on how to use the forum won't be so confusing.

Just a thought.

Oh, and Sozzled, I don't think that it's too much of an effort more if you are wanting to be helpful, to still have some patience and actually cut and paste the answer if someone asks, even IF you choose to 'merge' the topic... or at least paste the post's url of the answer after merging. Just blankly "answer in this topic" is borderline condescending, and it seems to me you are not wishing to be bothered helping in the first place.

More
11 years 9 months ago #45 by sozzled
If you would like to be helpful, LN888, then you could always offer your services to join the project, adapt Kunena and fix what you think are "serious oversights" or flaws in the design, or find the answers for other people and paste them here. I deal with over 20 different questions on this forum every day and I try to do my best. Merging topics is one of those ways. B)

More
11 years 5 months ago #46 by JAGARVI
I NEED TO SEE THE LAST MESSAGE IS THE FIRST

More
11 years 5 months ago #47 by sozzled
G'day, JAGARVI, and welcome to Kunena.

The answer to your question is in this topic.

Please to not, in future, use all capitals in your topic subject or in your message (it looks like you are "shouting") and we will be less-inclined in future to respond to questions where everything is written all in capital letters.

K 1.6.4 has not been a supported version for over 12 months and we do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena as a general rule. Our advice to you is to upgrade, immediately, to K 2.0.2.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds