Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Loved Own Kunena Login

More
12 years 9 months ago #141 by kenyonjohnston
Replied by kenyonjohnston on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
Does this patch enable users to login to Kunena ONLY? I am seeking a patch, hack, component that will remove forum registrants from the Joomla user manager list.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #142 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
It does the same thing which is done here but the registrants are in the Joomla user manager list like for others Joomla extensions. Just try K1.6.4

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: @quila

More
12 years 9 months ago #143 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Own Kunena Login

kenyonjohnston wrote: Does this patch enable users to login to Kunena ONLY? I am seeking a patch, hack, component that will remove forum registrants from the Joomla user manager list.

Thanks

Hi, no, this patch just provide posibility to login into Kunena and stay on the same page after login.

This patch was done for (obsolete)Kunena 1.5 and is already integrated in Kunena 1.6.+

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #144 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
But i still need to overwrite the current 1.6.5DEV login.php with the one you provide along time ago, so that if i am not logged in and i click on a link to a forum topic (as my whole forum is only for registered members to view) then they see the login or register page.

This is not yet included by default in kunena which i definately think it should be.

this is the file attached

File Attachment:

File Name: login.zip
File Size:1 KB

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by woonydanny.

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds