Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Question Importing Categories (again)

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by reggaebkk
Hi,
I know that this topic was discussed in half a dozen already closed topics in this forum, most of them quite old, but I'm really wondering why nobody came up with an import plugin that would allow category injections.
That plugin would be so useful eventhough most people would only need it once or twice...
If such an extension existed I'd be willing to pay a few bucks to use it for a couple of days.
Just wondering why nobody came up with something like that... I know I couldn't but at 1st thought it doesn't seem to be more than a css or xml to sql injection...
isn't it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I genuinely do not understand your questions.

reggaebkk wrote: I know that this topic was discussed in half a dozen already closed topics in this forum, most of them quite old

Can you give us one example of what you are talking about, please?

reggaebkk wrote: I'm really wondering why nobody came up with an import plugin that would allow category injections.

I do not know anything about an "import plugin". Perhaps if you gave us an example of a topic that discussed an "import plugin" we may understand your question better.

The category you have posted your question is K 3.0 + other add-ons . The purpose of this category is defined at the top of this page:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

There is no add-on, on the download page , that addresses your question. In my opinion, the K 3.0 + other add-ons category does not seem to be appropriate for your question because there is no product that "imports" or "injects" categories into a Kunena forum. On the other hand, I genuinely do not understand your questions.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds