Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved We need to remove `nofollow` atribute from ALL topics in ALL categories in Kunena 2.0.2

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by ChaosHead
I am sure that it is a bug. These are internal links, not external! The nofollow attribute says to the search robot that it shouldn't pass these links and shouldn't transfer to them seo-weight (PR). For SEO it is very bad.

Here is an example on kunena.org. Nofollow links are crossed out.

I am sure, links to topics should be follow. All the others links (links to the last answer, links to 1,2,3 pages of topics and to user profiles) should be nofollow.

Now the forum says to the search robot that it has no trust to ALL topics. And they have to it no relation.

If there is a fast solution of this problem, will be grateful. Thx.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ChaosHead.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In the file /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php, line 245 change the nofollow by follow :
Code:
return JHTML::_('kunenaforum.link', $uri, $content, $title, $class, 'nofollow');

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by skybax
i see this is something is frequently asked, my question is: Those this bring any SEO advantage ?
More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by ChaosHead

skybax wrote: i see this is something is frequently asked, my question is: Those this bring any SEO advantage ?

Passed 2 weeks. The number of visitors from google increased twice.
More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

I have made a fix for Kunena to remove some nofollow, if you want use it : github.com/xillibit/Kunena/commit/384993...ca5a6eac5104ccbfb641

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #6 by skybax
In administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php
the 228 line is infact on line 221 is there something extra on the github?

The modification work nice but the links to the user profile need to stay nofollow in my opinion,
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by skybax.
More
11 years 1 month ago #7 by xillibit
Why the link to profile need to be stay nofollow ?

More
11 years 1 month ago #8 by ChaosHead
Every spammer writes a link to its own site in the profile. PR from the forum sent first to the profile, and then to the spammers site.

Therefore, links to profiles and links to sites from the profile I'd like to see nofollow.
More
10 years 11 months ago #9 by Mihanja
the same problem and the module "Kunena Latest Module"
correct please

Recommended hosting vps: VPS with a panel ispmanager lite (Promo Code:648215714)
More
10 years 11 months ago #10 by sozzled
K 2.0.2 is no longer supported. This discussion is now closed.
Time to create page: 1.767 seconds